Monday, January 16, 2012

Blessing Day January 1st

What a way to start the new year! January 1st Harper Paige was blessed by her daddy. We chose to do it so early because we had all of my family in town and it was the only opportunity we would have to have everyone there. I was so glad they could all be there! Eric, Grandpa Morrish, Grandpa Beal, my dad, Eric's dad, my Uncle David, Eric's brother and brother-in-law-Dustin and Chris, my brother's and brother-in-law-Cameron, Ivan, and Greg all got to participate in the blessing. It was a big day and we are so glad that so many made the effort to come and be with us.


I have a new respect for photographers who take infant pictures...it was next to impossible to get a good picture of her in her dress!
All the Tidwells



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we were able to be there for that special day! I love the picture of her with you! She looks like a little pioneer baby!

    ReplyDelete