Sunday, July 17, 2011

Oh BABY!

This is no secret, and many of you already know that Eric and I are expecting our first baby! We are thrilled and cannot wait to add to our little family. It's hard to believe that we are almost half way there! The baby's official due date is December 13th and we are so excited! The doctor's appointments have all gone well so far, a pattern we pray continues, and we will get to have the official ultrasound on August 9th to find out if we will be having a boy or girl...it seems to far away!

So far there is nothing super reportable-well other than this being the coolest thing ever! Pregnancy has been pretty easy-not really any sickness, and the exhaustion went away when I hit the second trimester. My belly is getting bigger-slowly, if you didn't know me you probably wouldn't be able to tell I'm pregnant yet, and I haven't felt the baby move yet. But it has a heartbeat, and it likes to kick the microphone when the doctors is listening for it. So it's there and alive and as far as we know healthy and I could not ask for more!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you to have this little bundle of joy! I can't wait for your belly to pop out and get big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy for babies!!!!!!! i love you sososos much!!!!!! i'm so excited for you and eric :)

    ReplyDelete