Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just an Update

I wish I had something super exciting to write about...but I don't. We moved down to Orem in January and really have just been busy. Our apartment is finally starting to feel like a home as we get it more put together. It's so nice to have a place of our own again.

Eric's working hard (as always) in school and work. He just sent in the first nursing school application this week. We are still hoping to be accepted into UVU's program. He won't apply until the end of this semester so cross your fingers.

I have been busy with Little Miss Harper. It's amazing how blessed we are to have her. She is such a happy little girl. She is starting to smile all the time now, and she loves to talk! She's especially chatty in the morning. It's so fun! We are working on tummy time and while she's not rolling over, she's got amazing control of her neck. (I am her mother-I can be proud of her no matter how small the tasks she's doing might seem to us big people) She's 7 weeks and while it feels that the time has flown by-it's hard to remember what life was like without her. She just fits, and I know that she belongs with us.

So that's us right now. Eric's birthday is coming up soon so if anyone has any ideas of what I should plan let me know!


2 comments:

  1. i agree, how can you remember our lives with out these cute little girls!!! they are so much fun i would be so sad to not have them in our lives.

    ReplyDelete