Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh Sheet!

Pardon the seemingly vulger title. Eric and I have been having this ongoing "argument" ever since the first day we got married. I like sleeping with a top sheet on the bed and Eric HATES it! (Hate may be an understatement actually.) Anyway, the argument comes up periodically. I like it because I like feeling tucked in all snug AND it helps keep your blankets clean. Eric doesn't like it because he feels claustrophobic. The other night we crawled into bed, I had beat him there and crawled under the sheet. When he crawled in he sighed and said "AHHH! I HATE THE SHEET!" To which I said "I LIKE THE SHEET!" Eric then quickly followed with "Piece of SHEET!" by then I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of bed. How can you argue after that?

I am curious what quarky little arguments people have. Does everyone fight over top sheets? Do people really fight over the toothpaste cap too?

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Eric 100%!!!! I can't stand sleeping with a top sheet! Matt and I don't ever have any quirky arguments : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha yes!!! Eric and I argue about opening things. I rip open cereal/presents/mail like a savage and Eric gets mad bc he likes to use scissors to cut so neatly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me giggle :) me and Brooke have quirky things that bug us but It usually involves me leaving the kitchen a mess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah this story is hilarious!! haha um we do no fight over the sheets but i like feeling tucked and snuggled in to. and toothpaste no we don't fight over. haha i miss you!!! i love you!

    ReplyDelete