Sunday, September 26, 2010

Home Remedies

So yesterday out of the blue my throat started hurting-way bad! It kept me from sleeping a lot of the night and then I had a massive headache when I woke up this morning. My mother in law has introduced me to a great home remedy for sore throats so I thought I would share since sore throat season is rapidly approaching.
Simply mix this with warm water, and gargle it. I swallow a few sips before I gargle and find almost instant relief from a scratchy throat. Plus this concoction also helps kill the bacteria in your throat. So what is it that is the answer to all your sore throat problems????


HONEY!!!
I don't really like how honey tastes, but it is a ton better than nasty medicine that serves the same purpose, or gargling salt water. When it's diluted with hot water it's not so bad and totally worth it. I think you can also swallow a spoon full of it plain-but that kinda grosses me out. Anywho, if you choose to gargle or drink it I would recommend doing it a couple times a day until the soreness goes away. Hopefully this helps some of you guys out this fall/winter!

2 comments:

  1. Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net) may be another choice. i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sore throat which appears due to antibiotic use or chemotherapy is caused by candida commonly known as thrush.

    To know about Body Odor Cure you can visit at www.natural-homeremedies.com

    ReplyDelete