Thursday, September 16, 2010

Old News (but I can't help myself)

I know that Mother's Day was months ago-but I found the pictures and really wanted to share so here is a little bit of old news. Eric got up that morning all excited to give me my gifts. I told him I wasn't even a mom yet, but he didn't care.
I know that the day Eric gets me a store bought card is the day he doesn't love me anymore. In my hands is my homemade card and Mary Poppins for our Disney collection.
I am holding a ball with a note that reads "This is the pregnancy ball. Simply put it under your shirt and Eric will do things for you! Just as he would if you were really pregnant! *Valid only Mother's Day 2010!"
This is me trying on the pregnancy ball...convincing? Probably not...but funny? I think so!
He's going to be such a good daddy someday! Hahahaha
This is Eric accomplishing his first task which was making breakfast for me and his mom.
This is me attempting to eat breakfast...I don't know how real pregnant women do it! I felt like I couldn't get close enough to the table! I eventually got a napkin to cover my belly because I was scared of dripping syrup on Eric's shirt.
And Finally this is our little family picture before we went to church. Precious, huh?

It was a really fun day. We had some good laughs with my present! Eric is such a fun husband! My life would not be the same (or as entertaining) without him!




1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad you posted old news, this is hilarious! Eric is such a crack up!

    ReplyDelete