Monday, August 15, 2011

Tickle Bugs

When we were kids my mom used to whip out her biggest weapon...the TICKLE BUGS! I guess that tickle bugs are hereditary because they seem to come around whenever my nephew, Parker is around. Our niece and nephews stayed the night on Saturday and came with us to church on Sunday. During sacrament meeting the bugs emerged and attacked Parker. Parker thought this was really funny, and his own tickle bugs came out and attacked me! I leaned over to Parker and said, "Parker, you're tickling the baby!" He looked at me and said, "How?!" I told him it was because the baby is in my tummy and that's where he was tickling me. He looked at me almost like he didn't believe me, thought a minute and then tickled me again. After playing along and giggling a little he said, "Is she laughing?" This caught me off guard, and I thought he was so cute, I said, "Yes, she is laughing!" He then looked at me and said, "But I can't hear her!" I told him it's because she is inside on me, and his older brother Cade said, "Yeah, Parker, we can't hear her but Hillary can feel her!" This about made my whole day! I love those kids and they always are making me laugh with what they come up with. Precious moments with the little guys!

1 comment: